Adriana Lima Models $2 Million Dollar Bra, Victoria Secret Denies BroBible at the Door






This morning when I turned on the TV I saw the Ariana Lima, the genetically-perfect Victoria Secret Angel, being interviewed while sporting a $2 million bra.  Then I noticed that she happened to be in the same Victoria Secret flagship store in Soho that's just a hop, skip, and jump from the BroBible office.  I immediately got on the train and made a bee-line for the store.  When I got there you could barely see the Brazilian model thanks to throngs of paparazzi. Determined to snap some photos, I wiggled my way through and I managed to get a few shots of the publicity stunt.



Unfortunately, I wasn’t on the list and they wouldn’t let me into the store to continue collecting photos.  If they only knew how much BroBible loves Adriana Lima and all of Victoria Secret’s models they may have been more inclined to let us in (for further proof, see here, here, here, here, here, and here). Check out Adriana Lima sporting a bra after the jump.